Part Time Flex Security Guard - Swing and Graveyard Shifts
We are hiring a Part Time Security Guard to observe and report activities and incidents at client sites in an assigned territory. You will check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The Flex Guard is responsible for filling in for new accounts until permanent officers are hired, as well as supporting staff requirements during shortages. The ideal candidate has general computer skills, as well as daily access to a smartphone and Internet. After 60 days of work, you have the option to remain a Flex Guard or stay at a specific post, earning that posts pay rate.
Take the first step towards a great career and earn $15 per hour, APPLY TODAY!
- Must have open availability to work morning, swing and graveyard shifts
- Swing shifts start between 2-4pm, graveyard shifts start between 10pm-12am
- Guard card training provided and initial cost covered by company, CA Guard Card required to start work
- Required to have a valid CA driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Company will help you get your Guard Card if you don’t have one
- Pay starting at $15/hr with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
This Security Guard job patrols an assigned site on foot or in vehicle, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. With over 350 branch locations nationwide, we are the most locally-focused security company in the United States. Our people are the most important component for delivering value to our clients; they truly make the difference. Whether you are inexperienced, have experience, or are transitioning from the military, we have a position for you. We help our employees develop to their full potential by providing distinct training paths and development tools, from security officers to management.
Securitas USA complies with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.*
*State law requirements will apply to certain positions.