- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Carus Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a Part-Time General Dentist to join our busy group practice in Hutto, TX. Ideally, we are looking for a provider to work 2-3 days per week. We would also consider a full-time doctor if you are willing to split time between practices. Hutto is home to an award-winning independent school district, with more than 7,500 students at 9 campuses, with continuously growing enrollment. In growth mode, Hutto's future development will allow our residents to stay and play in Hutto, offering a big-city experience with small-town quality of life. Enjoy the comfort of a small town but within a 45 minute drive of Austin.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, continuing education and professional organization membership support, and a network of peer mentors. Doctors who discover their professional goals evolving into leadership opportunities are encouraged to do so and owner partnership is an option. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Carus Dental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.carusdental.com.
- Required Experience
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Must have a minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Job Location
- Hutto, Texas, United States
- Position Type