- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Lakeside Dental Care has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Part-Time General Dentist to help us meet our goals. Ideally, we are looking for a provider to work every Friday and two Saturdays per month. A provider with prosthodontic experience is a plus! This is a busy three-doctor practice, including specialty. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
For over 30 years, our practice has been serving the community of New Orleans in their Kenner office. Social responsibility has been one of Lakeside Dental’s core values since the very beginning. We are dedicated to giving back and helping others in any way we can. Our group practice model allows doctors to collaborate and work together in the best interest of our patients. This kind of collaboration and attention to detail allows doctors to thrive in our group practice environment without sacrificing patient care.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Lakeside Dental Care Providers please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.lakesidedentalcare.com.
- Required Experience
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Job Location
- Kenner, Louisiana, United States
- Position Type