- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a Part-Time General Dentist to help us meet our goals. Our need is in our modern practice in O'Fallon, MO. Ideally, we are looking for a provider who could work three days per week, from 7:00am - 5:00pm. The days in need are Mondays, Wedesdays and Fridays or Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. At 27 hours per week, this is still considered a fully benefited role. Money Magazine named O'Fallon 39th in its "Best 100 Places to Live", and it is just a 45 minute drive west of St. Louis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a busy three-doctor practice where the needs of the patient always come first!
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in the 1950s as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare. The group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients in the St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
From the very beginning, we set out to make our dental practice an active part of the communities we serve. Social Responsibility is one of the Core Values of Premier Dental Partners. Whether it’s providing free dental care through the Missouri Mission of Mercy, supporting local students through our endowed scholarship foundation, or supporting those in need through food and clothing drives, we are proud to give back to the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
Premier Dental Partners is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Premier Dental Partners Doctor’s Study Club
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Premier Dental Partners please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.premierdentalpartners.com.
- Required Experience
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Job Location
- OFallon, Missouri, United States
- Position Type