$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
As a Hardware Repair Tech you will be responsible for the repair, quality assurance, and support of equipment sent to us by our clients for restoration. You will be placed on a specialized team where you will be fully trained to repair hardware such as PCs and their components, printers, servers, networking equipment, monitors, or our proprietary key tracking systems. No previous technical experience is required as we will teach you everything you need to know to successfully repair and test the equipment. If you enjoy a technical challenge and hands on work, this position is for you!
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.