Part-Time On-Call Imua Preschool Assistant
The Preschool Assistant is responsible for adhering to the highest standards of care in line with agency, local, state, and national standards. The Preschool Assistant provides assistance to the Teachers in managing the classroom. The Preschool Assistant also helps with instructional and non-instructional activities as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review relevant information and support staff on best practices related to service.
- Participate in Quality Assurance procedures.
- Support an open and inclusive style in the classroom to constantly review performance and redesign services as necessary.
- Monitor and assess performance of self within areas of responsibility to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Support the Teacher and other staff in providing an inclusive, safe learning environment for the children.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Clear Criminal Background
- Clear Child Protective Background
This position is responsible for the provision of family-centered culturally competent services for children and their families, birth to age six with typical development and developmental delays. This position provides interim services to families receiving services from Imua Family Services. Essential duties and responsibilities also include providing information to other professionals and the community as well as conducting other clerical work and administrative duties as required.