Location: Plano, TX
Minimum Experience: 1+ Years of experience, new grads welcome as well
Employment Type: Part time (6 – 8 hours per week/flexible) *Create own schedule*
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate
Achieve Physical Therapy is an outpatient physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedics, sports and pre/post-surgical rehabilitation.
We are currently seeking a part time Certified Athletic Trainer to p rovide industrial injury prevention and ergonomic services to warehouse employees to keep them safe and on the job. You will be provided with mentoring and paid training to help in your success.
- Provide education and training in injury prevention.
- Provide coaching for discomforts (aches and pains).
- Provide ergonomic and body mechanics screens on-site as needed.
- Proficient documenting of encounters with clients.
- NATA-BOC Certified Athletic Trainer
- Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the state of TX or license eligible
- CPR/ First Aid instructor preferred, but not required.
For immediate consideration, please apply on line or call/text Mary at 713-297-6392.