STANDARD OF CHRISTIAN COMMITMENT:
The divine mission of the Seminary mandates that all personnel must demonstrate a commitment to the purposes of the Seminary. Every employee shall be an active and faithful member of a church of believers in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It is expected that conduct becoming a follower of Jesus Christ will be portrayed in the community.
To assist the office of Events Management in coordinating seminary events.
- Demonstrate a Spirit of Service � We are relationship focused and are here to serve with enthusiasm. We are driven to exceed expectations by listening, leading, solving problems, and over-delivering what we promise.
- Pursue Excellence � We passionately do all things to honor Christ and to demonstrate the utmost hospitality. Quality permeates all that we do.
- Act with Integrity � Our relationships are founded on honesty, trust, respect, and humility. Teamwork is punctuated by transparent communication and flexibility.
- Practice and Advance Stewardship � We preserve our property and resources and optimize profitability, acknowledging the sacrificial gifts from churches and ministry partners that undergird us.
- Assists Director of the Office of Events Management with a myriad of activities necessary to implement annual events.
- Assists with a draft of invitation lists, protocols, menu selection, room arrangements, decorations, and/or housing for approval by the Director of the Office of Events Management.
- Works with other offices on campus involved with events, including President�s Office, Communications, Dining Services, Support Services, Riley Center, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of tablescapes.
- Assists with the creation of ideas, purchases supplies, and assemble decorations used for events.
- Attends and assists with events.
- Lessens duplication of effort and increases operational efficiency.
- Event Coordinator for Internal Events
- Performs other duties as directed
Bachelor�s Degree Preferred
- Periodic lifting of up to 30 lbs.
- Periodic travel in and out of state may be required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to kneel, bend, or stoop.
Proficient in general computer applications and e-mail.