ROBERT GRAHAM founded in 2001, is an American eclectic luxury men's and women's apparel brand. Robert Graham offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Keyholder is responsible to support overall sales in the store, staff, merchandise and customer service, while promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. This position will ensure that all internal and external customers receive exemplary service and receive a positive store/brand experience.
- Meet sales goals-Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates' sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge with an ability to grow within the company
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor-collaborate with the management to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Work with the Store Manager to develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service to achieve World Class Service standards
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through referring to client books and client database
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Empower associates to make decisions in the customer's best interest that also support the Company's philosophy
Skills and Requirements
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
- Acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work weekends and Holidays and report to work on a timely fashion
- Ability to support management with supervision of scheduled staff in the store
- Hold Store Key
Robert Graham is an equal opportunity employer