Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Maintenance Porter with Valet Living, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
What You Get:
Great hourly pay: up to $13.00 / hour
Part Time morning shifts available throughout the week
Up to 25 hours per week available
Freedom to work independently
Stay physically fit while working outdoors
Opportunity for growth within the company
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Rewards and Recognition Program
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans.
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Grill and appliance cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above with data plan.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.