Richardson Properties, LLC is looking for a part-time Marketing/Social Media Intern for our luxury apartment communities. This Marketing/Social Media Intern will report to our Marketing Director and assist with marketing campaigns and resident events at Bowman Pointe, The Pointe Brodie Creek, and The Pointe North Hills. Ideal candidate will be an independent worker, creative thinker, and enthusiastic learner. Must possess the ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment and enjoy building relationships with new people to accomplish assigned tasks.
Richardson Properties, LLC is the developer, owner, and manager of luxury apartment communities, self-storage facilities, and a variety of commercial real estate properties in Arkansas. The company is currently celebrating 25 years as a vertically-integrated commercial real estate development firm with in-house architectural, construction, and property management. Richardson Properties, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Create eye-catching graphics, videos, and other content for social media, websites, and special projects
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with Marketing Director and Community Directors
- Assist on-site property staff during resident events and capture content for social media
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on creative strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a degree program majoring in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design, Film, or related field preferred
- Video production and editing experience required
- Blogging and/or social media marketing experience preferred
- Portfolio of prior collateral samples produced
- Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft Office and Google Drive products
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Precise time management and excellent follow up/through skills
- Must have valid driver's license