CHICAGO MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
PART TIME via TELE-MEDICINE
Foundations Chicago Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program is seeking a Medical Director for a part time position.
Foundations Chicago is ready to meet your needs. Whether youre going through treatment for the first time or stepping down from a higher level of care, our integrated treatment approach will meet you where you are and get you where you want to go.
Our intensive outpatient program will walk you through the stages of change in your recovery journey. The foundation of our IOP is a continuum of individual and group therapies, integrated educational sessions, case management, and holistic approaches.
- Part Time Position as an Independent Contractor
- 1 Day per week for 3 hours, via tele-medicine
- Supervision of Nurse Practitioner
- Must supply own malpractice insurance coverage
- Illinois Medical Licensure
- DEA-X Waiver, or ability to obtain
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services, Inc. | Foundations Chicago
Behavioral Health Division
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985