Are you looking to join a team with a growing company that can offer you flexible or fixed scheduling options, competitive pay rates, and the possibility for advancement in your career?
Signature Retail Services offers fun and rewarding opportunities to work with people and products in the retail merchandising and store set up services industry. We have part time jobs in most areas and some full time jobs based on available projects, coverage area, and your ability to travel.
APPLY TODAYifyou are interested in working with great people, top brands, and leading retailers.
What you will be doing as aMerchandising Specialist?
- Completing merchandising activities at retailers like Lowe's, The Home Depot, Floor and Decor, Restaurant Depot and others.
- Stocking and placing products on the shelves according to planogram.
- Building, resetting, and maintaining displays.
- Counting inventory, ordering products, completing reports, and submitting photos.
- Scanning and tagging new and existing authorized products.
What we offer You
- Highly competitive starting pay rates based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- 401 (k) Plan with employer matching program.
- Flexible or Fixed calendar scheduling system.
- Direct deposit of paycheck.
- Gas/mileage plan.
- Personal mobile phone allowance.
What are the minimum requirements for this position?
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older and authorized to work in the United States.
- A valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and access to a reliable car is required.
- A personal Smartphone (apple or android) is required.
- Must be physically able to perform repetitive bending, standing, walking, and be able to push, pull and lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance in retail stores.
- Must be physically able to use and climb rolling staircase/step ladders in retail stores.
- Must be willing to consent to a background check including motor vehicle report.
Sign up with Signature Retail Services APPLY TODAY!
Signature Retail Services provides retail merchandising and store set up services in nationally known home centers, hardware stores, and mass merchant retailers across the United States. We represent top brands for a variety of consumer package goods companies, distributors, and wholesalers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.