ALARIS|Encore is now Paradigm Complex Care Solutions
For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations for our clients, as well as for individuals and their families.
Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991, Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visithttps://www.paradigmcorp.com.
Atlanta area Case Managers, join our award winning culture and get a *$5,000 sign on bonus!
We are seeking a Part-Time Field Nurse Case Manager to cover the Atlantaarea. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carrier.
WHY PARADIGM COMPLEX CARE SOLUTIONS?
- Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
- Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
- Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm Complex Care Solutions routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
*Sign on bonus details-
$5,000 sign on bonus if hired for 30+ hours per week
$2,500 sign on bonus if hired for less than 30 hours per week
1/2 of bonus payable on first pay day after 90 days of employment;1/2 of bonus payable on first pay date after 180 days of employment
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in GA
- CCM, CRC, or CDMS certification
- Excellent organization and timeline adherence skills
- Excellent PC and technology skills
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
- Valid Drivers Licenseand good driving history
- Currently on the Georgia Rehab Supplier list or qualified to get on the list
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.