Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time)
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our mission is to relieve pain and improve quality of life through personalized, accessible care. We are currently looking for a Part-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to support our Danbury, CT team performing assessment, injections, and medication management.
Working under the guidance of the physician, you will:
- Obtains patient medical history and conducts physical examinations for patients assigned by the supervising physician.
- Conducts follow-up visits independently, consistent with the organization’s Incident II guidelines.
- Develops medical care plans under physician supervision: implements treatment plans and periodically assesses medical needs and response to treatment.
Performs approved clinical procedures after appropriate training, such as:
- Interventional pain modalities
- Joint injections
- Peripheral nerve injections
- Trigger point injections
We require the following:
- Physician Assistant applicants must have certification or degree from an accredited Physician Assistant school and active Physician Assistant license.
- Nurse Practitioner applicants must have a Diploma from an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid Nurse Practitioner License and current AANPCP Certification.
- Possession of or eligibility to be granted, a valid state license, DEA and NPI.
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC is the largest interventional pain management practice group in the country. We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
The NP/PA is also eligible for quarterly production bonuses based on patient volume!
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.