An International corporation is actively looking for a new member to join their Logistics Department. We are searching for a part-time office assistant in the Farmington area of Michigan.
***This position is temporary assignment to start, with part time hours (20 hours a week). ***
Part-Time Office / Logistics Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide office administrative support for the logistics department, including: prepare and verify sales and purchase orders
- Maintain domestics and International inventory database
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Communicate with customers for sales and logistics support
- Other office administrative duties as assigned
Part-Time Office / Logistics Assistant Job Requirement:
- Proficient level of understanding and use of business software
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) applications
- High proficiency with Excel’s functions including PivotTable, V-Lookup etc.
- Able to work in the morning hours Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Require to have at least 2 years office administration experience
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time-frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.