Part Time Openings - Same Day Interviews Available - Paid Weekly
With a busy year ahead, you could benefit from a part time position that pays weekly and allows you to work around your busy schedule. Vector Marketing’s entry level sales positions offer useful real world work experience and are a great addition to any person’s resume.
Basic positions in customer sales and service. Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions, and writing up any orders.
- No experience needed - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules –we provide flexible schedules for all members whether it's working around classes or another job.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including those who only work part-time.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are a student looking for work around classes or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!