Help Wanted - Entry Level Sales - Paid Weekly
Vector Marketing reps sell Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods or sales isn’t needed. We work with a lot of students who are looking to build up their communication and networking skills. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
Work part time (or full time) meeting with customers, going over our products, and writing up any orders. No experience needed! Competitive base pay. Incentives possible. Flexible schedules to work around your classes or other obligations.
- Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career are able to move along several different paths including part-time and full time opportunities
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant, receptionist/office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are a student looking for work around classes or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!