RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a client in the Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI) area that has a project where they need a Part-time Payroll Clerk for the next 20 weeks. This position will offer 20 hours/week with a flexible schedule.
As the Payroll Clerk you will be supporting the following duties:
- Taking calls from employees by providing customer service
- Processing of unemployment claims
- Entering of W-4's
- Escalating questions when necessary
- Entering data into Peoplesoft and other supportive administrative work
If you are looking for part-time work and have strong customer service skills and possibly some payroll exposure, please apply online at www.kforce.com for immediate consideration.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter and ability to pick up quickly (not a lot of opportunity for training)
- Strong attention to detail
- Peoplesoft knowledge helpful, but not required
- Payroll experience helpful, but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.