**Part-time 15-25 hours per week.
This position is responsible for the complete client relationship between Paycor and clients. Clients may include both those that require the specialist to input their payroll as well as those using Paycor’s Internet Entry software. Key components include entry and processing of client payroll, on-going end-user training, technical support, assisting with general payroll questions, trouble shooting issues and proactive management of client activity to assure client satisfaction and retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- For assigned client group of approximately 225-500 clients , assist clients in resolving problems related to payroll input and transmission.*
- Perform entry of payroll information as required for client satisfaction. *
- Train Internet Entry Clients in effective use of IE Product.
- Manage the daily payroll posting process for assigned clients.*
- Troubleshoot problems and research solutions to client questions about payroll and tax issues; educate and counsel them on correct procedures.*
- Document all client communications in appropriate systems. *
- Complete weekly edits and balance all client payroll tax information. *
- Develop and maintain positive, long-term client relationship by meeting or exceeding Paycor and client expectations for service. *
- Perform a variety of tasks for quarter end and year-end processing and reporting.
- Provide back up assistance to other specialists as needed. *
- Effectively work as a member of the team within a telephone queue environment.*
- Have regular, timely attendance and work overtime as required. *
- Develop and maintain proactive client relationships by regularly calling clients to discuss products, services or processes that improve our overall client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Indicates Essential job functions.
- Post- high school education or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Prior payroll experience required; accounting experience helpful.
- Three years of prior office experience, preferably in a Client Service area.
- Excellent Client Service skills.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Satisfactory or above score on pre-employment testing.
- Excellent understanding of Windows based PC software.
- Effective organizational skills proven in a fast-paced, service-oriented position.
- Successful completion of Paycor Payroll Specialist Training period and demonstrated mastery of requirements for that program.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.