Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud to provide comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages. Ideally, we are looking for someone one to two days per week at our Yukon and Del City practices.
Oklahoma Dental has been serving the Yukon, Del City and South Oklahoma City communities since 1995. Today, our doctor owned multispecialty practices focus on providing comprehensive dental care, utilizing the latest technology and proven methodologies. Each of our team members share a common goal of delivering positive patient outcomes and improving the well-being of our local community.
The Periodontist that joins our group will be responsible for providing quality patient care in a collaborative, team environment. This includes treating the supporting and surrounding tissues of the teeth. Excellent communication skills are required to educate each patient on their treatment options, and collaborate with general dentists and other specialists as necessary.
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry our periodontal services and treatment plans
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary
- Educate patients on their Periodontic treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
Oklahoma Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Oklahoma Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.oklahomadental.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Completion of a residency in periodontics - Periodontist certification
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.