Our client, a highly respected family in our business community, are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive, thoughtful, and responsible part-time Personal Assistant. This valuable member of the team will provide high-quality administrative support and be a right-hand partner to the matriarch of the family.
Fundamentally, to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have an impeccable, proven track record of accountability, discretion and experience supporting a highly respected family. Must haves are: keen sense of anticipation, superb communication skills, reliability, a strong commitment to go above and beyond, have a “can do” attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and the passion to quickly learn how to earn the trust of the family.
- Support the matriarch, and periodically her husband, with activities that may change from day to day
- Coordinate and track payments for items, services, and contributions
- Reconcile bank statements each month
- Manage matriarch’s personal calendar, contacts, mail, email, and phone messages
- Take memos, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, and collate documents as needed
- Assist with coordinating and/or scheduling social events
- Remind the matriarch of important deadlines
- Liaise with staff and suppliers
- Oversee the household maintenance and ensure housekeeping is handled with care and attention to detail
- Troubleshoot issues on Apple devices
- Manage and maintain inventory list of personal items, attire, and supplies
- Maintain matriarch’s vehicle/inspection
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Superb ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Extreme attention to detail and excellence
- High sense of urgency and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple devices and programs
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of five years of experience providing exceptional administrative assistance in a family environment.
Desired hours: 9:00 – 1:00 pm, Monday-Friday
No agency or third-party candidates will be considered for this position. No phone calls, please. To apply for this position, click here.