NuCara Pharmacy is a dynamic community pharmacy serving patients in Iowa, Texas, Illinois, North Dakota and Minnesota. At NuCara, we prioritize one-on-one patient counseling and medication management with the goal of delivering the best pharmacy value without sacrificing the quality of care prized by our patients.
We are looking for a part-time pharmacy clerk to join our team in Greenfield, IA. Work schedule will be Mondays and Thursdays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Duties would include customer service, ordering inventory, assembling displays, stocking shelves, preparing daily deposits and invoices, and making deliveries. We are looking for candidates that enjoy working as a team to provide prompt, high quality care to our patients. Applicants should have strong communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Proactive listener and effective speaker
- Great customer service skills. Actively searches for ways to assist people
- Good decision-making and problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective reading comprehension to understand work related documents
- Efficient time management skills
- Able to stand for long times
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Valid driver's license
NuCara offers competitive wages and a 401(k) matching contribution. The pharmacy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening and background check.
NuCara Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply.