The CSI Companies, Inc, is currently hiring for a Printing Specialist for one of our Clearwater clients. In this role you will work with the latest technology available to fulfill all of our affiliated business units’ printing and mailing needs.
This role is a part time role, working Monday-Friday 12p-6p.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Cutters, Inserters, Postage Equipment, and other peripheral mailroom equipment as necessary
- Maintain Confidentiality of Materials and Records of work involved
- Fosters an environment of teamwork with co-workers in the department and throughout the organization.
- Process other fulfillment requests as directed by NPC Manager.
- Documents functional requirements.
- Assists with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Maintain standards compliance
- Receives incoming mail, sorts, opens and date stamps accordingly.
- Documents incoming envelope counts.
- Electronically redistributes all mail containing PHI to appropriate party.
- Identify and sort claims based on claim type
- Scan claims into computer
- Count incoming claims and reconcile counts with scanner
- Logs physical undeliverable mail for reporting.
- Logs all outgoing fulfillment mail by file dates and mail dates
- Submits daily summary for reporting.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience operating various mail room equipment: copiers, printers, inserters, cutters desirable, and postage equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Graduate or GED
Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook