HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living Community in beautiful Frederick, MD is one of our newest communities! Are you a caring, qualified, resident-focused team member? Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it!
We are actively seeking an energetic, customer-focused part-time Receptionist to be responsible for greeting visitors, handling or directing resident requests as appropriate, answering incoming calls professionally and directing calls to appropriate staff members. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for providing great customer service and exhibiting HHHunt's Brand Promises.
General Office Duties
- Operate community telephone and paging systems efficiently and transmit calls and messages promptly and accurately
- Greet and direct visitors in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner
- Ensure residents and guests sign in and out of the house
- Answer inquiries according to established procedures relative to HIPAA guidelines
- Handle inquires in a positive manner and obtain necessary information for follow-up
- Notify the Supervisor In Charge (SIC) of bell calls in a timely manner
- Assist in ordering, receiving, stocking, and distributing office supplies
- Enter requests for transportation to medical appointments in transportation schedule
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Customer service driven in a highly active environment
- Dependable and systematic
- Skilled in accurately recording information
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be courteous, patient, and tactful when dealing with public, residents, and families
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. Join our team and work with us here. You’ll love it!
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.