RetailSales Consultant Part-Time
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Men’sWearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient,one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’slifestyle. If you want to make adifference, be a part of a great team and grow, this position might be aperfect fit.
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a teamof 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and theUK. Our popular brands include Men’sWearhouse, JoS. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G FashionSuperstore.
RetailSales (Wardrobe) Consultant
Provide each customer with the customized personalservice, attention to detail and follow-up that builds lasting relationshipsand return business, as you control your income through our competitivecompensation model.
Executethe benchmark selling behaviors that have proven so effective within our teamselling environment and use our resources to maximize each customer’s shoppingexperience, while building a solid customer base and helping your storelocation to excel.
- Learn and demonstrate our benchmarkretail selling techniques on a consistent basis with customers
- Make appropriate recommendations forrequired alterations to customers and communicate effectively with tailors
- Work in a team selling environment byassisting teammates throughout the selling process
- Assist tuxedo rental customers asdirected by management
- Attend and participate in store meetingsand attend all formal off-site training courses as directed by management
Thehighly professional, knowledgeable, engaging retail sales consultant we seekshould have these qualifications:
- Desire to work in a commission-drivensales position compensated through hourly pay + commission
- Ability to work a flexible schedule,including weekends, holidays, and six-day work weeks during peak sale periods
- A positive attitude and friendlydemeanor
- A professional, well-groomed appearance
- Customer Service experience preferred
WHYWORK WITH US
Weuse our personalities to uncover our customers’ personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-likeatmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork,growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live theGolden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy,and keep an open mind and heart.
APPLYNOW AND TRY US ON
Does Men’s Wearhouse feel right for you? Are youlooking to supplement your income? Try on our careers, and find the one thatperfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our Company celebrates diversity and provides equalemployment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race,color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability,marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 05420 Atlantic Terminal, NY 139 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn 11217
Organization: Men's Wearhouse