Would you like to work in a fast paced, fun environment? Do you want to be part of the excitement of working at a major league baseball stadium? If so, then Delaware North’s job opportunity as a Retail Supervisor is the next best step in your career. Delaware North provides a full breadth of retail services for a major league baseball team located at Guaranteed Rate Field, 333 W. 35th Street. Nights and Weekends are required.
- Report to Manager for all duties assigned to perform
- Manage new/returning Associates
- Train new and existing Associates
- Assist fellow employees when help is needed
- Ensure areas are organized and cleaned
- Ensure all Associates are following the Guest Path Standard and Operational Standards
- Observe, evaluate, and document job performances of co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customer and employee relations, both positive and negative.
- Set a positive example; work on time, clean and complete uniform, maintaining good personal hygiene and displaying a cooperative work attitude.
- Ensure that needed stock is available always by estimating, requisitioning and inspecting all supplies and inventory.
- Ensure that all workstation locations are clean and sufficiently stocked.
- Recommend measures to improve service, work performance and quality of service.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in Retail Operations, such as a Retail Cashier or Supervisor
- Must have the ability to analyze data and make decisions. Strong leadership skills required.
- Must have the proven ability to train and motivate Associates.
- Must have the proven ability to give clear and concise direction with desired concrete results.
- Must follow-up and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Must be able to Coach Associates.
- Must have strong commitment to customer and client service; Guest Path.
- Must have a proven track record of leadership and team building skills. Excellent communication skills required
*The essential functions listed above are a representation and do not constitute as a final or complete list of duties.