A little about us
Bras N Things, Australia's leading lingerie retailer is coming to LA!
At Bras N Things we are passionate about supporting women and whatever it is that feels true to who they are. Because let’s face it, as women we are many things! We are committed and passionate about Our Vision 'empowering women to feel fabulous, always'- this resonates in everything we do.
Bras N Things has more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and we are excited to announce we are now opening in LA in February. We are looking for confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated team to join us.
Whether you are looking to progress your retail management career, or looking for a part time position while you study, the opportunities are endless.
If you thrive on a personalized and positive customer service experience, working with a team that supports one another or working with a highly ethical company, we have the perfect fit for you!
About the role
As a Bras N Things Part Time Team Member your primary responsibility will be to engage positively with our Customers' ensuring that they leave our stores feeling empowered, beautiful and wanting to return.
This will include helping our Customers to find the perfect products and Bra Fitting, all of which we will provide you with training on how to complete successfully. In addition you will also assist with stock replenishment, visual merchandising and other tasks to help achieve results.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Put our Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers. You are caring, professional and always want to deliver great Customer Service.
- Walk the talk:. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are motivated, competitive and committed to achieving continuous results
This position requires weekend and late night shopping availability.
The Bras N Things culture or the personality of our business is defined by Customer Experience, A Can do Attitude, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Trust, Accountability, Team Work and Integrity. Customer satisfaction & perfect service ensures that it is about her, always!
We love to recognize and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts- at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Regular competitions- with prizes including things like make-up, jewelry or overseas trips
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Please click apply and complete our online application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: