Mom365 celebrates beautiful babies every day through newborn photography
Mom365 believes that Every Baby Deserves a Beautiful Photo. As the largest newborn photography company in the U.S, we are dedicated to living this vision by providing free in-hospital portrait sessions to more than 1 million Moms and babies every year. Mom365 captures beautiful photography of those precious newborn memories and provides exclusive value and information to Moms every day.
See Mom365 in action
Part 1 of 2: https://youtu.be/W-MzbkPFHlU
Part 2 of 2: https://youtu.be/DohldJEfpNs
Do you love Babies? Do you enjoy taking pictures with your camera or cell phone? Are you looking for a part time job with great earning potential? Are you confident and enjoy meeting new people? If you enthusiastically answered “Yes!” to these questions, working for Mom365 as a Newborn Sales Photographer may be a perfect fit for you. We will teach you our sales approach to help you be successful. Apply today and join our Family!
What would your main job responsibilities be? Taking beautiful photos of newborn Babies and selling photos and other keepsakes to Mom.
Typically shifts start mid-morning and go until all babies are photographed – a normal shift is usually 3-5 hours (occasionally some days may be longer or shorter). Must be available to work some weekends.
- Some Key Job Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience preferred.
- 18 years of age
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Must be comfortable holding newborn babies
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- Requires a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
- Must have reliable Internet access
- Completion of background checks and health screenings.