We are looking to fill part time sales positions right away. Great starting base pay with a flexible work schedule, paid weekly. No experience needed, we provide all of the training and tools for success.
Vector Marketing is looking to bring people onto our team to present Cutco to customers. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn new skills.
- Excellent pay – Great base pay not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – we’ve been training sales representatives to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – Schedules (both full-time and part-time) are able to be arranged around school, work, and family commitments.
- Choice of location – Training takes place in our main office but reps are able to work locally – in some cases, even remotely.
- Enjoys working with people
- At least 18 or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Able to start within the next 7 to 10 days
What makes a great candidate:
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server at places like Buffalo Wild Wings, waiter or waitress at Applebee’s, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, worked in an Amazon warehouse, account manager, executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relation or advertising, cashier at Aldi, retail management at places like Target, communications, stocked shelves in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work…
Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.