Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Villa Park, IL-- $19-$21.50/HR Starting Wage, Paid CDL Training & $1,000-$3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus!
Join First Student Villa Park for Walk-In Interviews! Join us Tuesday, Decmeber 1st from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at 425 North Villa Ave., Villa Park, Illinois, 60181. Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview! Social Distancing, PPE and all other state guidelines will be adhered to during this event.
*We're located at 425 N. Villa Ave., Villa Park, IL, 60181; Minutes away from Eisenhower I-290 (Exit. on South Rt. 83) and I-294 (Exit Rt. 64 - North Ave. west bound).*
Questions? Ask to speak with a member of our recruitment team! 630-530-9366
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $19 -$21.50/HR Starting Wage*
- Paid CDL Training
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (For inexperienced drivers not fully licensed and permitted)*
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (Experienced, fully permitted and licensed drivers)*
- 9 Paid Holidays
- No Experience Necessary
- Mid-day Opportunities Available
- No Nights or Weekends Required
- Earn More $$ With Charter Trips
- Child Ride Along Program*
- Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
- Attendance Bonus!*
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports students to and from school, in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love. And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*Conditions Apply, See Location for Details. Bonus Offer Ends 11.30.2020.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.