Illinois Sport Service, located at Guaranteed Rate Field (333 W. 35th Street), has a great opportunity available as part-time, seasonal Porter. This position sells food/beverage products to guests in the seating area throughout the ballpark. All job offers will be contingent on passing a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cleans food & beverage outlets as assigned.
- Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase orders
- Basic math skills for counting inventory
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment
We are an EEO Empoyer