Sacred Heart Schools
Part-Time Security Officer
Sacred Heart Schools is seekingPart-Time Security Officerstoprovide security for the school’s faculty, staff, students, buildings and property within the scope of the Sacred Heart Schools Goals and Criteria. The Security Officer patrols the building(s) and building (s) perimeters, including the parking lots, in order to prevent unauthorized visitors or property damage and provides security for the general building and grounds.
- Participates in providing security for all occupants of school buildings and grounds
- Provides assistance and security to community agencies using school facilities and for after school activities
- Prevents unauthorized visitors from entering school buildings and/or loitering on school grounds
- Carries out investigations, upon request
- May assist in handling emergency disciplinary matters
- Has other duties as authorized by supervisor
- Knowledge of police and security techniques
- Sworn and or retired police officers
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques employed in establishing and maintaining building security
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, school personnel, subordinates and the general public
- Sound judgment
- Tact and courtesy
- Physical condition commensurate with the duties of the position.