Part Time Security Guard - Graveyard Shifts
All interviews will be held over the phone, and through online video chats.
We are hiring a Part Time Security Guard to observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site. You will check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The ideal candidate has general computer skills, as well as daily access to a smartphone and Internet.
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
- Must have availability to work graveyard shifts
- Graveyard shifts start between 10pm-12am
- Guard card training provided and initial cost covered by company, CA Guard Card required to start work
- Preference to have a valid CA driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
This Security Guard job patrols an assigned site on foot or in vehicle, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. With over 350 branch locations nationwide, we are the most locally-focused security company in the United States. Our people are the most important component for delivering value to our clients; they truly make the difference. Whether you are inexperienced, have experience, or are transitioning from the military, we have a position for you. We help our employees develop to their full potential by providing distinct training paths and development tools, from security guards to management.
Securitas USA complies with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.*
*State law requirements will apply to certain positions.