Part Time Security Guard Supervisor
We are hiring a Part Time Security Guard Supervisor to lead a team of officers at a designated location. The Security Guard Supervisor ensures that all post orders are followed, rounds are completed, and that reports are completed. You will also meet with client representatives to provide assurance that all security requirements and quality standards are being met. As a Supervisor you will carry out duties that can include activities such as training, scheduling, planning, and coaching employees.
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a supervisor role; Security Supervisor experience preferred
- Must have open availability to work morning, swing and graveyard shifts
- Swing shifts start between 2-4pm, graveyard shifts start between 10pm-12am
- Guard card training provided and initial cost covered by company, CA Guard Card required to start work
- Preference to have a valid CA driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
Our Security Guards patrol an assigned site on foot or in vehicle, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. With over 350 branch locations nationwide, we are the most locally-focused security company in the United States. Our people are the most important component for delivering value to our clients; they truly make the difference. Whether you are inexperienced, have experience, or are transitioning from the military, we have a position for you. We help our employees develop to their full potential by providing distinct training paths and development tools, from security officers to management.
Securitas USA complies with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.*
*State law requirements will apply to certain positions.