Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
This position is accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming/outgoing product loads and for loading baskets/trays of baked goods and related products on route trucks.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean, safe, and secure working environment
- Monitors product being shipped for quality that meets Bimbo Bakeries USA standards.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers
- Notifies a supervisor/manager if there are issues with overages/shortages or quality products
- Accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads and returns
- Break-down tray stacks of bread, muffins & bagels, & arrange product for efficient loading and operations
- Daily processing of required paperwork, including inputting any adjustments/ shorts/overages, and verifying loads to account for all products, utilizing computer applications
- Responsible for communicating with sales management regarding daily activities Other duties as assigned