Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you prefer a work environment that benefits from your ability to lift and stay physically active all day?
Would you like to begin a new career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
Then we just may have the opportunity for you! We are searching for Part-Time Shipping Dock personnel to join our Distribution Team. Hours are 6pm to 10pm.
Qualified individuals must have the desire and ability to remain physically active in a position that requires some heavy lifting. We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic and able to get the job done in a timely manner. This job is perfect for someone with lots of energy who enjoys working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. This part-time position is located at the company’s Distribution Center in Oklahoma City.
- Responsible to lift, stack and load boxed merchandise onto trucks for shipping to store delivery
- Requires a combination of hands on lifting and use of industrial equipment to transport and load
- Maintain a strong daily work pace in order to consistently achieve timelines for shipping schedules
- Cooperation is required in order to maximize team efforts and achieve all shipping responsibilities
- Display commitment to follow all company policies and procedures
- Consistently practice reliability and the willingness to assist others as needed
Job Description - Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pass drug test
- Pass background check
- Work mandatory overtime
- Learn and retain knowledge of all job tasks and procedures
- Attention to details and work pace
- Maintain high levels of productivity
- Good listening and communication skills
- Able to work well individually and within a team
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.