Founded in Massachusetts in 1863 by John A. Frye, The Frye Company is the original maker of American footwear. For more than 153 years, Frye craftsmen have been dedicated to the art of shoemaking, creating modern patterns, discovering materials and even inventing machinery. Rooted in authentic American heritage, The Frye Company uses the best leathers, designs and innovations in the pursuit of timeless, artisanal style. Today, the brand is propelled by its relevance and expansion into new categories, while remaining true to its original promise. Frye products have withstood the test of time and have created brand loyalists across cultural shifts and the passing of generations.
Since 2011, Frye Has expanded its presence to include stores in SoHo NYC, Boston, Chicago, Georgetown, Atlanta, Dallas, Long Island (New York), Fairfax (Virginia), San Francisco, Austin, Nashville, Denver, Charlotte (North Carolina), Lexington, Seattle and Flat Iron NYC. Frye’s mission, to make iconic leather goods that endure, has remained unchanged throughout its storied history.
Stock Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for working as a team to maintain a neat and well organized stockroom. They also partner with the sales team to help create a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers. Specific responsibilities of the Stock Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of merchandise coordination including shipment receiving, unpacking and product placement in the stockroom
- Work as a team to maintain a neat and organized stockroom, storage area and shipping/receiving area
- Support the sales team by responding to requests for product quickly and efficiently
- Greet and engage all customers when on the sales floor
- Assist the sales team with floor recovery by removing footwear boxes from the sales floor and re-packing footwear according to Frye standards
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with customers and peers
Skills and Requirements
- 1-3 years of sales or stock experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to lift and carry 30+ pounds
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Global Brands Group 2019