Primary Location: United States (US)- Iowa - Johnston
Function: Accounting / Finance
Title: Part-Time Student-Administrative-Accounting/Finance-Johnston IA- 68791
The Part-Time Student Program is primarily designed to augment the Company's regular full-time staff and is for students who work in parallel to their school schedule.
• Student will assist tax analysts with basic and routine tax work including preparation of simple property tax returns or workpapers
• Position functions as a trainee type position which can lead to consideration for an intern or Finance Development Program position
What It Takes
- Pursuing a four-year degree in Accounting, others may apply
- Must be registered as a full-time student at a local university
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
- Graduation date of May 2022 or later
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- 16 - 20 hours/week during the academic year
- 35 - 40 hours/week during the summer semester
- Detail oriented
- Multi-task skills
- Good communication skills
What Makes You Stand Out
- Understanding of various functions within respective business
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business. John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.