Under supervision, the teller position is responsible for servicing all customers, in a variety of routine banking service functions, regarding their accounts with CresCom Bank. This position will service customer needs in compliance with the policy and procedures that have been established.
- Be knowledgeable about all bank products in order to cross sell to new and existing customers.
- Provide a superior level of customer service.
- Operate a teller line based on safe and sound operating procedures.
- Perform all routine banking service functions, including but not limited to, customer deposits, payments, account maintenance, check cashing and withdrawals.
- Manages and balances cash drawer.
- Prepares daily paperwork according to branch procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or GED with 6 months of cash handling experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to work with a computer and effectively use standard office equipment.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Complete teller training and computer classes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer