At Liberty Travel, our Customer Engagement Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Liberty Travel’s front line and are our brand ambassadors. They support our brand by creating memorable experiences for our customers, and assist our travel agents in connecting people and places.
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will be the first point of contact within our new and innovative Liberty Travel Vacation Engagement Center from the moment they walk by, to learn about Liberty Travel. We are the travel industry leaders in creating custom vacation packages, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience by generating and delivering custom travel leads.
- Engage guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our customers are, what brought them to Liberty Travel, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust customer profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Help Liberty Travel maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and assist in scheduling in person meetings for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future customers
- Adhering to our security and business processes and procedures as well as customer privacy compliance
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the travel industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and are able to qualify potential customers to determine their very specific travel needs
- Basic travel & geography knowledge
- Strong sense of team mentality, reliability, and can also work well independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills to properly pass relevant and detailed customer data to a Liberty Travel agent
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends/retail mall location)
- Ability to speak, write, and read English, bi-lingual is a plus
- Legal right to work in the United States
- $13.75 per hour, plus uncapped lead incentives
- Full benefits package for Full Time employees (medical, dental, 401k, paid time off)
- Discounted travel rates
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth opportunities
Location: Garden City, NY
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!