Hyperion Biotechnology, Inc. has been providing services to federal government customers for over 20 years. Our customers receive comprehensive services to meet the specified requirements of their projects. With strong leadership and corporate infrastructure, Hyperion offers support and solutions to ensure the successful execution of our customers' programs.
Hyperion Biotechnology requires the services of a capable individual to collect drinking water samples from hospital facilities. The job involves going to hospitals and clinics and collecting water from water fountains, faucets, and cooling towers. You will also be asked to make measurements on the water including pH, temperature and chlorine. You will be required to follow a written protocol exactly. You will have to record data carefully and accurately.
The job requires that you collect about 200 samples every three months. The initial collection process can be accomplished quickly at the beginning of each three-month period. You may have to visit facilities about 2-4 weeks later to get as many as 25 additional samples. This is the IDEAL job for someone that has their own schedule, is retired, or is only interested in part-time employment. If you are a service disabled veteran this could be a great opportunity and we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A CLEAN criminal and driving record.
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical AND be able to pass a drug screen.
- Live in the area.
- Be detail oriented
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be able to climb stairs and walk at least 5 miles a day hauling a cooler that weights as much as 80 lbs.
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Have your own dependable vehicle with current license and registration. The vehicle must also be able to haul a large cooler and other collection supplies.
- You will be asked to work with VA employees to coordinate collection of water samples. For this reason, you must have a reliable cell phone.
- Be able to communicate verbally in standard English.
- Have access to a computer for the purpose of sending emails and otherwise keeping in touch with Hyperion and government contacts at the VA.
Hyperion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. You may self-identify on a voluntary basis.
No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. The company is required by federal regulations to report information as requested on the form. Your contribution of this information is completely voluntary and in no way affects the decision regarding your employment opportunity. The information you provide is strictly confidential.