PARTNER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (PHOENIX)
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Mosaic is headquartered in Oakland, CA and is opening a new office in Phoenix, AZ to help support our growth. Come join our team and help shape the culture of our new Phoenix office as we work towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Partner Development Manager (PDM) to help us grow and support our partners who offer Mosaic’s home improvement loans. In this role, you will be part of a Partner Growth team providing specialized inside sales team support, working closely with our regional sales teams, loan operations and other cross functional teams to resolve partner inquiries and strengthen partner relationships. If you are passionate about helping to grow our partner/dealer network and enthusiastic about our company, then this is the role for you.
- Own and manage a defined territory / set of accounts.
- Conduct outbound telephone consultations with partners on assigned accounts to educate them on the value of Mosaic Home Improvement Loans (i.e. benefits, strategies, rates, terms, and conditions) and how to best use to improve their financial offerings.
- Develop and maintain key external partner relationships at the Owner, Sales Rep, and Admin levels.
- Drive increased levels of performance (i.e. application and sales/partner engagement results)
- Implement targeted strategies to increase client engagement for under-performing territories / accounts within defined risk parameters.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager to develop and deliver partner reporting / analysis packages at the Owner, Sales Rep, and Admin levels.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions with partners to ensure strong knowledge of the Mosaic Home Improvement PoS application, compliance requirements, and campaigns via conference call and webinars. Support follow up training as required.
- Provide backup coverage when Regional Sales Manager is out of office
- Cultivate and retain relationships with our partners through the delivery of personalized service
- Ensure complete partner satisfaction by resolving issues in a thoughtful and efficient manner
What you bring to the team
- 1+ years successful B2B sales and account management experience; preference for people with a track record of managing a large contractor network
- 1+ years selling over the phone in a consultative sales environment is a plus
- Proven ability to influence without authority in a B2B2C model is a plus
- Documented top sales performance in a home improvement lending platform is a plus
- Home Improvement and Consumer Finance Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of residential a home improvement lending platform financial products
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with CRM required
- Analytical and data driven
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent prospecting and interpersonal skills
- High integrity that leads to strong dealer compliance
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
- A network of contractors in the home improvement and energy efficiency space
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.