Location: New York, NY
Identify, negotiate, execute, implement, and manage the business relationships for podcast publisher partners. Manage all deal flows and work with cross-functional teams to create partnership agreements with podcast publishers, working closely with the Product, Ad Sales, and Marketing teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage ongoing podcast partnerships after content deals are finalized
* Track all content and deals via Pandora's internal tracking systems
* Expand current partnerships by understanding publishers' future roadmaps and content plans (new shows, shows ending, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
* Track and fulfill all contractual partner obligations (onboarding, reporting, etc.)
* Track and understand audience listening metrics to evaluate the success of content partnerships and inform future direction of the partnerships.
* Identify potential podcast publisher partners and evaluate partners' content offerings
* Negotiate content licensing with leading podcast and "non-music" content publishers
* Work cross-functionally to develop individual partnership agreements in accordance with the requirements of internal stakeholders
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 4 years of experience in podcasting, other media, or relevant partnerships position
Requirements and General Skills:
* Experience with content partnerships, podcast production, content programming, or audience development
* Strong media industry relationships
* Good technical know-how as well as comfort reading and analyzing legal contracts
* Media advertising sales knowledge a plus
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to partnerships. "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Thorough knowledge of G-Suite (Google Docs and Sheets).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled