Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Title: Partner Marketing Manager I
Location: Addison TX 75001
Please Contact: April Mallari 404-609-4576 or email@example.com
- As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Google Cloud in the Central Region and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business.
- You will guide, enable, and accelerate partners into our growing partner ecosystem.
- In addition, you'll be responsible for building and nurturing co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic partners.
- You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Cloud solutions for developers and IT professionals, including Cloud platform products as well as G Suite productivity & collaboration tools.
- You will shape strategy for new offerings with partners, develop go-to-market messaging and create assets to help partners learn about the capabilities needed to engage the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partner management teams to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem. You will lead our partners into building scalable and productive demand generation programs.
- Develop the overall partner marketing strategy for a select set of named Cloud partners and support their scaling across North America.
- Develop a strong understanding of partner needs & how to best position Cloud products in the market. Work to integrate partners into the regional field marketing programming and activations in a thoughtful way. Segment & profile key markets & identify partners to fill gaps, generate demand and build awareness.
- Collaborate with the Partner Sales Manager(s) within the assigned region/territory to support pipeline creation. Establish marketing strategy and plans, with partners, to drive demand and leads:
- Account mapping latices, eDM, Banner adverts, Syndicated Media, Webcasts, Events, Prospecting activities.
- Manage lead flow with Sales Teams and Partner Sales--ensuring optimized process workflow into SFDC and reporting. Collaborate with regional Partner/Field Marketing team to ensure uniform process and content usage.
- Enable our growing channel partners with sales and technical content and build a community of certified experts leveraging: training programs, sales collateral, sales tools, competitive information and insights
- BA/BE/ MBA Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of partner marketing and multi-channel marketing experience with enterprise software, infrastructure or platform-as-a-service technology brands.
- Experience with Cloud IT market.
- Experience with enterprise software purchase cycles, cloud based subscription markets and experience with IT Partners.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to interact with highly technical people and technologies
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Experience working with and executing co-marketing programs with GSI, SI, technology, managed services and reseller partners.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with the partner executive team to drive demand for Cloud's product portfolio.
- Conversational knowledge of platforms like Python, PHP, .NET, Java and Cloud technologies like AWS and Windows Azure.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large scale co-marketing programs including budget management