Account Executive Partnerships - Latin America (Spanish required)
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA.
We are hiring an Account Executive to join the Partnerships Latin America team! (Spanish Required) This role requires less than 15% of travel.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS soOdoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Partnerships is key to our future success!
As an Account Executive Partnerships of Latin America (Spanish Required), you will pursue warm leads and recruit new organizations into Odoo's partnership network across Central and South America. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo's product line to sell and implement Odoo products/services alongside their own. Partner Account Executives of Latin America (Spanish Required) will manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies
- Get in contact with prospects (partners) in Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
- Identify high-potential partners who would be strong candidates for a long-term strategic relationship with Odoo and grow the ecosystem
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned sales quota by accurately forecasting, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities, and advancing deals to closure per projected timelines
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Stay in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners throughout South and Central America, covering different industries
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess the ability to sell in Spanish to people countries that primarily speak Spanish
- Bachelors is required - Business-oriented major preferred
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience
- SaaS or Paas pre/post-sales experience or relevant knowledge - Understand the value proposition of an ERP software to businesses
- Demonstrated ability to identify key partner prospects and convert into new partner revenue streams
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision-makers and C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Strategic planning support when it comes to the Saas client’s business strategy
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Account Executive (General)