ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record.
We’re currently seeking a Parts Clerk.
The Parts Clerk is primarily responsible for overseeing the department, ordering and receiving parts, maintaining proper inventory levels, establish vendor relationships and partnering with the Corporate Procurement team to ensure best outcome of pricing negotiation.
- Perform inventory counts and analyzes parts usage on a regular basis
- Maintain the quantity, accuracy, and availability of all parts inventory
- Maintain cost control and expenses
- Audit shipment, invoices, purchase orders, and inventory distribution
- Confirm that parts are appropriately coded in system, and shelved in correct allocated shelves/bins
- Monitor the parts inventory to minimize obsolescence
- Work closely with Shop Supervisor and/or Depot Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- Communicate effectively with customers, employees, and vendors
- Ensure that all purchases and inventory decisions are in compliance with Company guidelines
- Maintain parts room organized and clean that fosters a safe work environment
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Industry knowledge to include chassis and container parts
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous inventory management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations preferred
- Ability to exercise critical thinking and solve problems
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and working in databases
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.