The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
At Camping World , a Product Specialist works directly with the customers to determine specialized product needs and services and provides price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments. The Product Specialist is a member of the sales team and works collaboratively with the service team to ensure a high level of customer service satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
* Daily interaction with customers to promote specialized product needs and installations
* Review each job for proper sizing, colors, placement, and prior to scheduling job for installation
* Maintain and update prepayment logs and keep customers apprised of work progress
* Schedule installation appointments with designated service staff members
* Monitor daily parts traffic and receive parts for installations
* Inspect vehicle to ensure proper parts are ordered
* Provide excellent overall customer service
* Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
* May cross train to perform other duties as necessary
Required Skills and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred
* At least one year of sales experience is preferred.
* At least one year of previous RV or camping product is preferred but not required
* Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches as needed
* Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
* Knowledge of Service Department procedures and policies is preferred
* A valid driver's license may be required
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled