Do you enjoy working a fast paced environment?
Would you like to begin a new career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
We may have the right opportunity for you! Our truck maintenance shop is looking for a qualified Parts Coordinator who brings on the job experience to purchase, receive parts, as well as skills to organize and maintain the condition of our parts room. This is a full-time position and located within the Transportation department at Hobby Lobby’s corporate offices in Oklahoma City .
- Purchase and receive parts
- Order, track, and maintain a well organized parts department
- Offer exceptional parts service our mechanics can consistently rely on
- Demonstrate efficiency and productivity in all aspects of the truck maintenance department
Job Description - Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of inventory practices
- Previous experience in parts purchasing a plus and truck parts experience preferred.
- Must be able to work well with others including mechanics and outside vendors
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Schedule: (4 ten hour days)
- Friday (10am to 830pm)
- Saturday (730am to 6pm)
- Sunday (730am to 6pm)
- Monday (10am to 830pm)
- Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Discounts
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
$24,906 - $29,290 /year
What this is