We are looking for an experienced Parts Counterperson. Because of our considerable growth in 2020 we now need to expand our team. A qualified candidate will be detail oriented, an out-of-the-box thinker, and has an attitude of service. If you’re looking for a career where your earning potential is directly related to your effort and competency, please apply.
Your main responsibilities would be to fulfill Price and Availability requests, assist in shipping and receiving, monitoring core returns, and inventory management.
The pay plan is based on a few criteria, such as customer satisfaction and accuracy of parts orders, but is ultimately derived from the gross profit that you produce.
- Flex/HAS plans
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Pricing on Vehicle/Service/Parts purchases
- At least 1 year of Parts Counter experience
- Driver’s License
- Passing a pre-employment drug test
- Experience with inventory management software
- Lift 40 pounds to head height multiple times per day
Parts Counter Representative